Re: how to make enemies and alienate people

I agree with you Bret on the character of this person. At times people will ask a stupid question or do a stupid thing. Most of the time it is out of ignorance; however. on a rare occasion it is a test to see the nature of the people one is among. I placed such a test upon may individuals on this web site, this person was one of the few to place unfavorable results in my mind about character. Such an individual would most likely care little of what anyone has to say except themselves, and as a result would disregard this post.

happymopey stfu ur the dumbass with that form asking which cc was better 65 or 80 and everybodystarted making fun of you so you made a ned author and DISed your own self so stfu and go jerk ur self retard thats right i saw that forum lol

just so everyone else can laugh at him go down like 8 posts and its called "metrakit for puch" hahaha everyone look at that... its so fucken funny

It would be funny, except your thread is so insane that Happy_Mopey can ridicule you and appear intelligent doing so.

My favorite part of this thread is your repeated mention of race. That's definitely a factor when attempting to discuss performance parts for an engine.

"lol i love forum losers heheh i love the life of being on the forums every waking minuit like all of you"-Nick

I think that Nick has posted more than anyone else on this thread, I hope he keeps doing so, it is a good laugh.

Karl

WOW!!!!!!!!!! I do a search on speed kits for a Puch to get some info to start with and what do I uncover. Holly Crap what a tool.

LOL Someone is a fagget! Dude, if you are 5 just say so, HELL im 16 and a newbie but I don't sit there and bitch people out that are trying to help and actually have the wisdom.

P.S. put a fckin' v twin in it and wrap that one speed piece of shit around a tree

bye!*

Nothing would make me happier then seeing this kid break his moped.

Please....buy a 80cc Metrakit and don't Upjet if you want to go fast.

-_-

I really question whether we should help 14 year olds who only want to ride mopeds until they can drive cars. They're not going to contribute to the community, so why should we waste our time with them?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account