SPEED KITS FOR PUCH

yea i am looking for a good speed kit for a puch maxi 2hp single speed does any one know of a good one to buy that will make me go lots faster and accelerate faster

Re: SPEED KITS FOR PUCH

i also have the biturbo exhaust

PedBuilder /

80cc Metrakit for Puch is a good one, but it costs about $380 just for the prep for the kit. I'd suggest a 65cc or less, since you can just bolt them on. Another idea, which I'm doing soon, is bolt on a 50cc 4-Stroke engine, or even up to 138cc for going faster, and IT FITS PUCHS! Look on ebay for the 50cc to 138cc engines by Lifan. Good luck

i looked them up and they are for dirtbikes!!! i want ones for mopeds if you show me wat ur talkin about ill look into it

Dont listen to this fucktard, Dude theres a bunch of different kits it all depends on what you want and what fits your budget. If you want speed and willing to spend about 200 get a polini. Go on <www.mopedshop.com> or <www.1977mopeds.com>

ya i just got done restoring it and im getting the pipe tomarro and i have to finish putting the motor back together but then ill be able to ride it and if i want more speed ill buy a kit but i just wanna get my kit planned to buy in case i want more speed which i probally will b/c im 14 and its all about speed b/c me and my friends will race all the time can you send link of the kit ur talking about

A lifan engine won't bolt on a puch. You'll have to completely re-do the engine mounts and make the right side mounts like an inch or two wider.

Grey

I know, I love a good laugh, and how many time a month does this same ol Question come up? " what Kit to buy"? 3? 4? DO A SEARCH!!

well stfu i can do wat i want and so far people have helped so kiss my white azz b/c if you have no life and you spend every day on forms and just drive mopeds around for your whole life thats no life i only want this moped so i can get around untill i get to drive a car in 2 years so GET A LIFE

Re: Here ya go, knock yourself out

16 year old poser lol

poser lol GET A LIFE and GET LAID

Wtf is up with people lying about there age on mopedarmy? Dude stfu stop talking shit to experience people who try to help you.

_ya i just got done restoring it and im getting the pipe tomarro and i have to finish putting the motor back together but then ill be able to ride it and if i want more speed ill buy a kit but i just wanna get my kit planned to buy in case i want more speed which i probally will b/c im 14 and its all about speed b/c me and my friends will race all the time can you send link of the kit ur talking about_

Ever heard of a period to end a sentence and capitals to start sentences? You're not texting your friends here. You're on a public forum where you are trying to get people to help you. Type in real English and maybe someone will. If you can't take the time to type a coherent sentence, we won't take the time to decode it and write you a response.

ya ok thats y i have had like 5 people help me out ok buddy your not writing a leter to tha president

actually in that situation your spelling would probably be fine

LOL

_ya ok thats y i have had like 5 people help me out ok buddy your not writing a leter to tha president_

Five people helped you? Can you show me where? This is how I see it:

Pedbuilder is talking out of his ass.

Maxirider did actually suggest a kit (that's one person helping)

SSG confirmed that pedbuilders info is crap.

Ragstretcher performed the search for you that you should have done in the first place (I'd call that half-helping)

Ragstretcher then insulted you (with good reason)

Maxirider insulted you

So, I count two. Besides your spelling and grammar, your counting sucks also.

Wow! Thanks for showing me that i can't talk like a normal whitey; Oh! Whoops I dont need another mom and i also forgot im not in fucken skool right now you piece of trash!!! talking with etiquit takes to long you TARD

etiquit ---- is this the new spelling of the word _etiquette_

whatever the case, you obviously have none,

this might help,

http://www.m-w.com/

Re: how to make enemies and alienate people

Step 1: Ask for help from moped riders for your moped project. Sound like a totol idiot while doing so.

Step 2. Insult moped riders for everything they do(as you see it). Continue to sound like an idiot.

Step 3. pretend to be 29 and act like your 10, tell everyone to "get a life."

Step 4. Defend yourself by claiming you don't have to act like a human being if you aren't in school or under the thumb of your mother.

Step 5: Get nothing and alienate those trying to help you.

Step 6: Go buy a Spree.

John Joedicke /

Wow , what a wee thread to read. 29 going on 14. Guess this one is written off for any help.

If you weren't illiterate it wouldn't take so long to right what you want to say. There should be no thinking involved. It would just roll out.

Study harder and some day maybe you could read and right english as good as the Nigerians.

And if you still have problems. There is always the spell check button.

write is not right, right?

Yup. But close enough.

Step 7: get the fuck out of these forums, chach

lol i love forum losers heheh i love the life of being on the forums every waking minuit like all of you

minuit, etiquit LOL!!!

there is a nice big spellcheck option at the bottom of the text box. it won't make you a bad person to use it.

really wow i didnt no that thanks so much

no prob. :P

p.s. you need to work on your sarcasm as well.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account