cool puch parts find

Troy Brown /

Picked up some cool FREE Puch parts. a 20T front sprocket, a 17mm Bing carb with 2 S type manifolds, and a ZETA cylinder with a Tomos piston, with roller bearings on the crank arm.

Re: cool puch parts find

Thats cool. Would you be interested in selling the 20T front sprocket? I am restoring an old puch and need the 20T front sprocket.

If you're looking to get rid of one of those S intakes, drop me an email at ARLamont@gmail.com.

Thanks,

alex

Yea if you want to sell your 20tooth sprocket also drop me an e-mail at jmcrilly@comcast.net

thanks jeff

Troy Brown /
tbrd OP

sorry guys , keeping all parts to finish my Puch projects.The 17Bing is in great shape, and i haven't seen a 20t since the 80's. so I'm happy. now if i can only get this guy to part with Two DERBI LAGUNA'S. I've been asking him about his mopeds for awhile.

Thanks anyway. Good luck with your projects.

Uh ...... What was the purpose of the post if you're going to keep them ?

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

To show off his find. Where did you find those parts anyway?

Troy Brown /
tbrd OP

KeyWest FL. The guy was into mopeds at one time, and had some parts stashed away.

I bought a lot of Puch parts from Akron Moped in Akron, Ohio that was closing.

I knew the owner for 4 years and I bought like boxes of stuff, and that was boxes of NOS Puch parts.

Man, that was the best year I've ever had:)

Congrats on the parts tbrd. Keep up the hunt!

MK

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account