Re: nitrous

5 those are the pics. The nitrous is mounted on the handle bars. The tube is where it injects into the carb.

No, he never had proof, just pictures of his setup. No videos, no speed raitings, no proof. All bullshit.

exactly. this is what makes me laugh the most

post number triple 3

this is nothing. on the other message board that i post at, we got post over 10,000. of course most of it was filled with meaningless dribble but we did it! this thread is for pussies.

hey so still no video or anything, i really wanna see, my 99ttlx project bike did like 55 no joke, all it had was the striaght intake(bored) the reedvavle was opened all the way, cut main slide, 64 jet, stock carb and a shitty ass airsal with 1 ring in it lol, that shit flew, and i have a 06 streetmate now i need some idea's , can i see i video?

-Samz

I did nos today and now my ped pulls wheelies on the boost.

thats good. show a pic or video of it.

yah, enough already. Be careful you dont fall off your "costume" mounted seat

kill this shit nos wow is not that big of a deal buy one and try it

Toilet Tuner /

....i want a moped. and i'm gunna put a v8 on it. and then i WIN!!!!! DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

DING! DING! DING Great idea. Im concidering to put a kx450 engine in my moped

Um becasue its that kinda night to let you all know what a bunch of whinny little babies half the moped army guys are :)

lol dan you do kno that your gonna get about 400 people from the army bitching at you for bringing this back up to the top? lol this is gonna be a fun night

AIds there SOreadingEVERYONE RUN NOW SPELLCHECK GOD CAPS OMG AID WORLD IS ENDING!!

.....so wheres the 60 mph videos? Its been a while..........

yuo creyzi

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account