Re: nitrous

yes i got it

wow...ROFL! just imagine! a flaming std! its sheer brilliance! are they like...herpes but on fire? (no offense to anyone here)

also...i think i see your tire getting smaller and smaller to that kid who was burnin out...but i will admit...its pretty crazy...stupid...but crazy

Alright, So there is no more confusion, can everyone that claims 56mph+, post their name and their speed? I have seen numbers from 58mph-80mph.

Jeff Crilly 62mph

1980 puch maxi with 70cc reedvalve speed kit

20tooth front sprocked 32tooth rear sprocket

proma circuit exhaust

racing clutch

Jeff Crilly 62mph

1980 puch maxi with 70cc reedvalve speed kit

20tooth front sprocked 32tooth rear sprocket

proma circuit exhaust

racing clutch

0 to 20 in 45 seconds lol

nice gearing.

yo harold is mcbain back in the city? hes selling a 01 tomos that I want to buy.

0 to 20 in 45 seconds is close to right

but i only rode on straight roads.

thats cool dude i was just joshing you. sweet to see a bike that old going that fast though. you should get a new freewheel for pedaling. get a 15tooth or a 16tooth. you will be able to get up to speed much faster that way.

Daniel. yes mcbain is in SF. 415 532 6077 is his number.

hey huffy dont mean to step in on this but there is proof of a moped doing 60 + ..... how about moto x support... they have the video of the road to 60 bike on the site. it is possible and i have seen dans bike in action and pictures of cmbb new rig and they will easily so more then 60

Chris CMM

tightie whitie /

I'm sure there are some that go over 60 with insanely low gearing. With that gearing a goped could go 60. I'm sorry it turned into a big argument, but I'll believe it when I see it.

tightie whitie /

and thats way faster than I would want to go, but if they can get it up to 60, then more power to ya I geuss. Better reinforce the structure pretty good because that would be a pretty squirrly ride at those speeds. But then again, reinforcing it is adding weight also.

hey...wut kinda tires are u guys gunna use? the sava tires on tomos have a max speed of 62...and the cheng shin or w/e say the max speed is 30, but i know it can bear at least 45...but make sure ur tires are reliable too...

Lol i ran the cheng shin tires at 60+mph. I did not have any problem with them at all. But on my new moped im building i did order the Sava MC 11 tires.

thanks chris (thanks for getting my kit so fast to me to) and huffy im only using a 20 back sorry but i dont think that is low but ok whatever u think and ill post stuff when we get the hog running

yea, i use to fly around on them doin well past 60 down huge ass hills here...but then i looked at them one day and saw "DO NOT EXCEED 30MPH" and it scared the crap outta me...so i rode a lot slower ever since until i got new tires that is...

michlien M29 S are the tires i am thinking about buying speed rated for 81mph so i think they will do

Michelein VM100's are speed rated to 62mph or 100kmh

the vm100 dont fit tomos or at least i cant find ones that will

Whatever happened to using straight gasoline and a 50cc cylinder? I've pulled 50mph on a 50cc motor, now that's efficiency. Yeah, I'll race you If you have actually have a real 50cc moped.

Ignore previous "have". Anyway, nitrous and this entire thread is asinine.

im surprised this topic has made it past 300 posts its kind of funny

Yea it is a long as hell thread. Also what the hell is this crap i hear about apple juice? It sonds like it will just make your moped run like shit.

some jackass posted here before asking if apple juice made your moped faster. its totally retarded and will screw your moped up.

hahahahahah

yea think about it water and sugars are in apple juice both will make ur engine sound like a hoes vag when she coughs but not run like a hoe more like the kids in the 500 meter run at the special olympics

ahahahahahha

That made no sence at all.

Did the original post ever get a picture of the nitrous bike I don't feel like wading through 200 posts

Here are the pics.

1160594854_1.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account