how do i debaffle my exhaust

i want to debaffle my biturbo w/o losing any power is this possible

Re: how do i debaffle my exhaust

kick the gold peice off retard

thanks for being a dickhead but that looses power and like i said before id like to do it w/o loosing power

ok than leave it alone ass hole

haha this made me laugh

retard

dickhead

asshole

hehe funny funny

aaaa thank i guess

proxy.aol.com <--- says it all.

I'm not sure that you can do that without changing the power curve because the length of the "stinger" effects the expansion chamber.

this might work... but I don't know for sure.

You might try pull out that baffling material, and plugging all of the holes in the baffle. that would leave the stinger the same length, but would stop the exhaust from ever getting baffled.

turboped:

seriously... I don't like saying bad things about people... I even answer a lot of questions that most people think are too retarded to bother with. But every time I see you post something it's either completely crazy... which makes it unbelievable (meaning that it can't be believed), or your causing trouble for no reason. Can't you just stop? I'm asking nicely.

now Im baffled and laffled!!! tanks

hahaha wow your a dick but that was funny.

2 stroke pipes in the old days could be taken apart, sometimes the entire center core could be pulled out. Look for rivets, you can drill them out and hopefully remove the baffles. Its a matter of flow, you can drill the baffles larger or drill more holes to improve flow. You will have to rejet, the second the flow goes up the bike will lean out and that will kill power and if it leans out too much you could start melting things. If you can afford it, get an expansion chamber with a jet kit and air cleaner, that will make a whole bunch of power. Happy hot rodding.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account