Scooter sound system

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering whether any of you would be able to help me out...

I would like to know were I can get hold of a scooter sound system i.e a website or shop.

Anyone who can supply me with any information on were to get the bits to do this or buy the system would be greatly appreaciated!

Thank you very much

Leo

If you would prefer to e-mail me my e-mail address is exotic@hotmail.co.uk and I am also available on MSN.

Re: Scooter sound system

are you looking to instal this in something? do you need it to be battery powered?

Yes i'm looking to install it under my scooter seat or in the front panels of my scooter, hopefully it should use the battery from my scooter...

Thank you

hi, i've been interested in doing this for a while now but have not found a solution yet. i hope there is something out there

would you believe it, just found this: http://www.nh-scooters.com/article/articleview/61/1/2/

i would suggest the scooter forums at <www.scooterbbs.com> because this is a moped forum and we're used to peds without batteries to run such accessories

ya my moped has a power issue. it runs a 6 volt system but makes 9.26v via voltmeter

Thank Andrew Cook and J

WELL WHAT EXACTLY ARE U TRYING TO DO THOUGH LIKE A SUB, SPEAKERS, OR TWEETERS?

my head hurts

my buddies all have cruiser bicycles with computer speakers for ipoda wrapped around they're handle bars. pretty spiffy lookin. not sure the point on a loud 2 stroker. good luck.

My face hurts from laughing at you commenting on a thread over 4 years old.....

It bums me out to see how friendly and awesome everyone was to everyone else. You could ask a question like that and get an answer with out some little no name prick trying to look funny on the internet by putting you down.

ipod.....

i plan on having a system on my tri-ped, when i build it..... i'm thinking just 1 10" sub and some good 4 way mids/highs spearkers..power shouldent be to hard...a polinied 12 v tomos system shoud do just fine...

i just put one in my moped looks really good and sounds as loud as a stock car audio anyone want to know how to do it or see it ill be more then happy to help

1265035319_photo0213.jpg

No one has said it yet?

Wrong forum fuckface!

Wait is this site called "Scooter Army"??? Scooters are gay, Sell that junk and buy a moped and an Ipod. Douche!

its from 06 guys...before the whole wrong form thing..

Yeah, I was waiting for a total douche to comment with a rude remark to someone owning a scooter. I'm done picking on people riding toilets..that's sooooooo 2008..lol..

Weak-Ends Jamie /

scooter army hell ya

Battery can be used to power anything

1265303653_aux_power.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account