Re: honda express *make it faster*

Chris Mullins /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i have a 77 express.....and i know for a fact it used to do 32-34 mph. and thats almost top speed on the speedo. i was just wondering if there is anthing i should be doing . that i might need to......is there a lighter oil i can use in the trans...maybe adjusting the carb a bit or the muffler.....i got this ped running after sitting for 15 years. is there a better carb i can buy? does someone know a better gap for the spark plug....i will do anything to get at least 4 more mph outa this bike. im getting some parts from jeff on the buy/sell forum from a 82 (i think its an 82 im not sure). guys im just trying to get this ped back too as close to original as i can. i wanna give it too my son when he grows up. i love mopeds. but im the only one in my area with a moped and this is the only place where i can actually talk about it.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account