Re: honda express *make it faster*

Harry Crank /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

A good source for info on hopping up Honda Express mopeds is on the website expressly mopeds, at least that is what I think it is called. I found on the links page of moped army. They are dedicated to fixing the Honda Express. The "Moped Whiz" knows his stuff! There are a lot of little tricks that can be done to any engine on the site. Better wheel bearings, timing advances, take a less restrictive exaust(like:bi-turbo,bullet, even some pocket bikes) and weld it to fit the express header, less restrictive airbox, and all kinds of stuff. I have thought about using a bike I have as a test bike since I want to do some porting but it is way down on my priority list. If I want to go fast, I jump on my street bike. I don't need pedals to be happy, just two wheels! Let me know what you find if you experiment.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account