BUY YOUR "BOOST BOTTLE" NOW!!

Barry Kline /

The performance part known as the "boost bottle" is now available for purchase. They are designed to alleviate pressure on the carburetor as well as boost efficiency, acceleration, and high-end performance. These parts are constructed of high quality copper tubing and each have to pass a rigorous quality control inspection. The cost of each bottle will be $19.95 + shipping. When ordering call 301 404 5456 or 301 564 5146 or email us at Barrybunny@aol.com. Please specify color (black/silver) and engine displacement (cc). If you have questions contact us at one of the above #. Discounts are available for purchases of 5 or more. We accept pay pall, money orders and cash. Thanks a lot and good riding.

Re: BUY YOUR "BOOST BOTTLE" NOW!!

Barry Kline /

Hawk your wares in the proper section of the forum.

Sean Taylor 9/18/1971 - 1/14/2007 /

anyone used this yet? How does one they work?

John Dejter Dejter /

Do they actually work??

John Joedicke /

Where do you drill the manifold when you still use oil injection? How long is the tube?

Timmy Southpark /

I bought one, i believe i'm there first customer! i havent gotten it yet but can give reveiws later down the road.

i hope you didn't buy the ones that suck and are made of non-fuel resistant stuff, like plastic tubing?

Just build one from an M&M's Mini's tube! Thats what I did! cost a hell of a lot less! This forum belongs in the Buy/Sell part anyways!

Timmy Southpark /

Marc, i bought one off you. Please dont tell me now that they are junk.

Barry Kline /

Yes Marc has one of our test bottles on his bike and he says it does work. James did buy one and it will be shipped Saturday then he will be able to review it. If you guys look around the rest of this forum you will find reviews of people who have used boost bottles and say they work. Finally you drill into your intake between your carburetor and your cylinder tap the hole to 1/8 27 npt (tap can be included in kit for $5.00) and install the hose barb for the bottle.

Got a picture of it connected up?

Re: BUY YOUR

Barry Kline /

Yes, the second link posted from the top contains the link to the picture which is actually also available in previous boost bottle topics.

Just out of curiosity (and since this thread isn't going anywhere although it belongs in the Buy/Sell forum) , would you be so kind as to outline your policy as far as customer satisfaction guarantee, if there is one?

Well it IS a high performance part therefore i cannot guarentee specific results or anything like that since there are so many different engine setups. What I do guarentee is that the bottle will be free of defects, will not leak break or otherwise be damaged (unless you screw it up purposely). They are calculated to be the correct size and SHOULD give you results if everything is installed correctly (just follow detailed instructions provided).

Caveat Emptor!

Timmy Southpark /

ok, what does that mean?

John Joedicke /

Let the buyer beware!

Glad someone knows how to research something!

John Joedicke /

Hey Buckeroo, That goes back 45 plus years, had to do Latin. You are the same vintage I see. J

Dominick Zara /

how do boost bottles work and do u need a bigger cc engine

Some companies are more than happy to provide returns and refunds to avoid having a dissatisfied customer.

When comparing the cost of a return to the cost of an unhappy customer who does nothing but bitch and moan whenever the product or company is mentioned, a refund is much cheaper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caveat_emptor

".........In addition to the quality of the merchandise, this phrase also applies to the return policy. In most jurisdictions there is no legal requirement for the vendor to provide a refund or exchange. In many cases the vendor will not provide a refund but will ......"

Do you remember: "Latin's a dead language, As dead as it can be, It killed off all the Romans, And now it's killing me!" That was me!! I appreciated it for what it was , but hated translating all the stories about Uncle Julius and the boys.

eram eras erat eramus eratis erant ..bo bis bit bemus bitus bunt

Thanks for the link to Latin phrases. Hope some of the younger members will be curious enough to look it over, too!

Andy Kochvar /

OK...So does it come with Everything to complete the job of putting the boost bottle on? I saw you sell the drill bit for $5... So you drill the hole in the intake manifold, mount the boost bottle tube line connector in the manifold hole, then attach the boost line to the mount (screw on) ?

Timmy Southpark /

It doesnt require much skill for installment. You shouldnt have any problems getting it on, basically just drill the hole in the intake manifold, install the nozzle, then connect the hose.

John Joedicke /

But you do not want the threaded part of the barb protruding in the intake. You now need to figure how you are going to remove the obstruction kiddies, without screwing up the intake.

Obstruction kiddies? Anyway in my instructions it shows you clearly what to do, what I did was just drill the hole, and then screw the barb in while looking inside of it until it was flush. Then just mount and connect the hose and you are done. Took me all of maybe 15 minutes? In return to the earlier posts, im not trying to rip people off or dump them with worthless stuff, if for whatever reason you are thoroughly disgusted with the bottle you can send it back for a refund. (Also they make these neat little plugs which fit in the same thread as the hose barb if you wanna stop using the bottle for whatever reason)

Ah forgot to add the part about what comes with it....Everything comes with it that you need to mount it...What does not come with it but is OPTIONAL is the drill bit (titanium $10 size 11/32, and the tap which is used to make threads in the hole you drilled which is NPT (National pipe thread) size 1/8 27 OR 28. The tap is $5. The reason I sell a $10 drill bit is because thats what it costs...damn expensive home depot...there is a "metal bit" cobalt bit made by crafstman which will also work which is $8. The cobalt is probably a better idea since it doesn't have a pilot point and won't kick you after you get 3 mm in.... anyway I just don't want someone trying to drill out their (steel?? or likely aluminum) intake with some crappy wood bit and not being able to get through.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account