Puch e50 2 Shoe Clutch Question

roots to wings /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

having a slight rumble on maxi takeoff that feels like rear wheel bearings, but its a brand new wheel with sealed bearings and the wheel spins forever, so i don't think it's bearings and wondering if it could be clutch, but not sure what to look for. original 2 shoe on a mild kit 1640 gearing with kickstart springs ran fine for a long time even with way too much tension on the springs (53 lbs). clutch probably has 8k miles on it. I thought 3 turns in from flush was 3, 360 degree turns which is how i got the tension so high. 0-20w for fluid. once my clutch fully engages at 30mph or so, everything seems fine. only happens on takeoff and it seems to be getting worse. I know part of the answer is takeoff and inspect, but what am I looking for?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account