Tomos brake shoe size ?

I am trying to replace the brake shoes on this bike....., anybody know what size shoes fit the beach bum mag . Thank-you!

Re: Tomos brake shoe size ?

just measure diameter, anywhere close, 105mm if they the banana mags.

I was hoping someone knew what size of shoes fit this style wheel so I didnt have to put the bike down or take it apart long enough to measure drum and turn right around and put it back together while waiting on parts...... surely someone here knows ?

well if u that lazy to even service your brakes, then i can tell you they are fine and dont need to be changed out. Atleast take a freekin picture cuz "beach bum mags" is a bs description. Or look in the peep hole pad thickness, and yes you have to actually get down there, remove the rubber plug and look.

Tried to post pic this morning.... image won't take cause it is too large a file . Had brakes apart to sand glazing and to check general condition.... pads looked thick enough..... , still poor back brakes.... I had hoped it would stop better after sanding drum/shoe but hell no . And yes I should have measured the drum while I was there. Now back to the question + how do I post a smaller file for pics.

Its amazing how some people assumed they had a clue about what has or hasn't been done to a bike before they open their trap and a bunch of shit pops out.

> Neal Summerln Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Its amazing how some people assume they have a clue about what has or

> hasn't been , before they open their trap and a bunch of

> shit pops out.

FIFY ;)

tomos mags stop good, just service them again.

Guy, unfortunately you havent given enough I formation to illicit an actual answer.tomos made a few different wholes with different brake drum sizes. Help us out by shooting us a pic.

Camera > settings > image size/resolution

Change it to something that is less than 3mb

Richard Eberline /

use both brakes at the same time, like most people.

I'll just deploy the stinking anchor......, but really , the pads are on the way .

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account