Hey y’all, haven’t posted on here in forever but here I am! I have a Ktm Foxi with an e50, 14mm bing and 65cc airisal kit. I’ve had this thing for almost a decade and it’s always been suspiciously reliable.
Lately its been acting up and I’m stumped. It will start but as soon as the rpms get up it dies on me. Sometimes if I let off the gas if will still idle. It very much feels like it is starved for fuel. Last time it died I went ahead and pulled the float bowl. There was a little bit of gas in there but it definitely was not full. Here’s where I’m confused:
1. The carb is clean all passageways aren’t clogged when.
2. The banjo fitting is definitely lined up correctly for max flow
3. I can see fuel in the line and it flows freely from the petcock if I pull the line.
4. The float height looks good. I bought a new one and threw it in just in case mine was bad, problem persists
5. It ran well for years with the current set up/jetting (I think jet is a 78)
I’m stumped. I’m hoping I’ve just been away from peds for too long and am missing something obvious. Any help is appreciated!