Garelli/Domino Throttle Questions

Joshua Carpenter /

hey all, i was dissembling and cleaning the throttle and i ended up damaging the throttle return spring, curious is that is really needed or will the carb be enough to return the throttle when tensioned?

Re: Garelli/Domino Throttle Questions

maybe a picture might help, i dont remember there being a spring on a garelli, but if the cable is smooth like butter the sha spring should be able to pull it back w a little help.

todd amundson /

You’re lucky it came with it. And the big washer it connects to on the throttle tube. My advice is purchase one. The Domino slide is dangerous enough even with a return spring. I went through this recently and added the spring to an older assembly.

FE2BE7E1-F2F8-4E3D-9904-B2F58711D062.jpeg

Joshua Carpenter /

How did your spring set so well.... i tried setting mine and the constant spinning unwound it.... plus the hole on my grip didnt allow my spring to go on remotely well

image0 (6).jpg
image0 (7).jpg

my memory fading, too much gas, you probably has the spring spinning the wrong way. Dont garellis have that nice waffle grip?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account