Re: 85 Puch e 50 Stuffed or unstuffed?

Probably Fred /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> P D Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> 81 ? Crap , I just hope I'm still alive by then .

>

> Good going . :)

Ya the “best generation” 80 year olds live longer because earth/environment/water Wasn’t polluted from Thousand of ships (Many of them oil tankers) and planes sunk nuclear bombs, industrial factory boom when they were most vulnerable as a kid.

I was born beginning of the 60s decade when iodine tablets being distributed because fallout was everywhere from Nuclear tests, beginning of summer of love cancel culture was born with it loss of clean living, hi divorce rates more kids born without both parents etc.

Lived through the three generations of artificial sweeteners that all caused cancer, Factory spewing pollution unregulated, High amounts of tetraethyl lead Paint and gas cars and plastics, Teflon, Spray cans, food additives and things to make you obese, everything bad was invented during or after after World War II,

And nowadays still no clean living, more broken up families or children don’t have both parents ect are behind the eight ball.

Many teens/young folk get no exercise compared to years ago when one would play football in the street, play tag/kick the can, Gym was mandatory in every grade and all outdoor activities, now all they do is look at their phones so I think average lifespan will go to go lower and lower :(

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account