1982 Express oil injection

J G /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

im new to mopeds and the site, so apologies in advance if this question isn't in the right place, but I did search and wasnt able to find exactly what I was looking for.

I recently bought a 1982 Express as my first moped for $100 off craigslist and I've been restoring it, and have a question about the oil injection on these bikes. I am going to replace the carb and the stock carb has the oil injection inlet on it. Can I run this carb from treats (https://www.treatland.tv/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=sha%2Doil%2Dinject%2D726185%2Dor%2D2013&CartID=10) and just hook up the oil injection as is? Some of the older expresses had the bung for the oil injection on the intake, but it looks like most of the nc50 intakes on treats no longer come with a bung so I would have to add one if I wanted to go that route. Seems like it would be easier to just get a carb with an oil injection port like the original, but I wanted to make sure I wasnt missing something before going this route.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account