1984 Tomos A3 Bullet Questions

M M /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hello Moped Army,

I recently purchased a great looking 84 Bullet from a fellow moped army user. I am in the process of planning out my repair.

The previous oil injection pump/system was removed and I have read bad things about them so I would rather just mix fuel myself and avoid that system. Is there anything already made to cover up the hole where the pump previously was attached? I was consider taking some measurements and 3D printing something but if there is something cheap already made to cover it I would consider that as well.

Also does anyone know if there are online diagrams for seat covers? The current seat is a little jacked up and I have access to a more industrial sewing machine that can handle thick material so I was contemplating making a new one.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account