Huan Xing - MMG Poersports 2.5-16 moped tires

Michael Branscombe /

grabbed a set of these on Amazon because they are pretty cheap seemed decent. they have a green line around them weighted to one side, and the tread looks uni- directional to be the same in both directions. I was looking for info on if there is any particular orientation they need to be installed in, but came up empty .. anyone know if it matters? Tires are a pair, front/rear are the same …

Re: Huan Xing - MMG Poersports 2.5-16 moped tires

If there's no directional designation on the side of the tire , it should be able to be mounted either way .

Michael Branscombe /

just trying to make sure I'm not missing something obvious or even a tiny small arrow someplace that is not so obvious. the trad pattern looks the same both way, so - my guess is they can go either way. anyway, if it was you would you put the green stripe on the left or right, and would you do it the same side for front and rear?

Dirty30 Dillon /

It literally doesn't matter at all. Just mount them and ride.

Ha . I'd mount one right and one left . Just to make sure everything was in balance . ;)

Really , the line is likely left from manufacturing QC . Possibly used to insure true round or pattern ???

Michael Branscombe /

might get these installed tomorrow, well - on the rims, but I'm going to do a little touch up paint on the fenders while the wheels are out, so - might have to wait for the paint to dry before putting wheels back on.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account