Re: My e50 with a za50 stator magnito

Johnnie Walner /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yea you were dead on it ran like crap and it wasn't lapped correct causing it to jump timing i switched over to this setup similar to the original picture posted and runs pretty well. But now I can't get the headlight to work on this one i think the coil doesn't supply enought wats to run a headlight bulb and running and tail light all at once. Whe I turn the headlights on the back running light cuts off. When I turn it back on lback lights work again. The za 50 flywheel was causing engine knocking noises and wouldn't run for more that 3 minutes without jumping time but this one ive put several hundred miles on it in the day time. I really need to fix the headlight to work. Can I take the light coil outta my original flywheel that came with the bike and put it on the one below in the image? Sorry for the late response. And I appreciate all the help i did away with the za 50 fluwheel setup maybe I can use the light coil off the za 50 for lights or the old wine that came with the bike? Anyway thanks everyone!

Screenshot_20201008-220216_Google.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account