Need a repair man

Eugene Hamilton /

I live in Lebanon, IN. I really need a repairman that will come to me. I’m handicapped and can’t do it a it’s my only transportation please someone help me. It’s most likely the carb jet gummed up some times it idols but when you hit the gas it stalls and will not restart for a good amount of time

A3E6FDDD-E808-47E6-B700-7515F42A0CAE.jpeg

Re: Need a repair man

Get some seafoam and put in the tank and try running it while you're waiting on help.

That sounds very much like a clogged gasoline filter.

...what about a repairwoman?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yes yes you do...

A 4 cycle scooter shop. A 2 cycle vintage moped site might not be the best place my man .

Pushrod Fifty /

Bring it to a Chinese scooter dealer, they are the only ones that will touch it.

> Stephen Simmons Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Get some seafoam and put in the tank and try running it while you're

> waiting on help.

^ Def give this a shot.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

If the idle jet is clogged, sea foam isn’t gonna help much. The holes in the idle jet are so tiny, the only way to properly clean one is with very thin gauge wire.

Another thing to check in the carb is the vacuum diaphragm. If the diaphragm is in any way damaged or distorted, you’ll get similar symptoms.

> Rebel Moby Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ...what about a repairwoman?

What about a repair reptilian??

One thing to check also is the vacuum line going to the petcock..they will sometimes go bad and pull fuel into the vacuum line..you can pull the line off at the petcock when it stalls to see if it has any gas in it..good idea to change your gas lines also..they come apart on the inside and clog the carb

Chinese scooter all engines are the same. Bring it to any scooter store that offers repairs.

Could be ignition

CDI boxes fail semi regularly ..also the electric choke mechanism. Rva has a place called tire max that works on that kinda stuff .. best bet is just get to it .. new spark plug check fuel flow fresh gas yada yada ..change air filter ...go on YouTube and learn how to check the parameters of suspect parts .. buy a tomos but a Puch then get like the brapper

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account