Re: Carburetor from hell

Real Deal Neil /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Just to update, I mentioned to Andy the guy selling Revolution carbs (https://qt50.net/honda-nu50/honda-urban-express-revolution-carburetor/) the problems I was having and that I was just going back to the stock carb. Few days later out of the blue, a new carb body showed up. Swapped over the jets and everything, installed it, and it rocks.

I put it together the same exact way I tried with the first carb (so it wasn't just that I was doing something wrong) and the carb now rocks, running great with no problems. So apparently I did get a bad one. But with Andy sending me the new one and his great communication overall, gotta say that I do recommend this carb and it's simple manual choke for anybody looking to ditch the glitchy autochoke setup from their NU50 urban express.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account