Re: crankshaft replacement

g run /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i did but he is a bored piece of shit so he didn't even bother to look at the crank. he said to me "what are we gonna replace it with an old crank?" so he "fixed" my crankshaft. i bought the moped for cheap and its previous owner listed that it had a small acceleration problem. i thought it was the rollers and the belt and they needed replacement. i changed the rollers, the belt, the air filter with malossi parts, i installed a malossi exhaust and i cleaned the carburettor and the problem didn't go away. so i brought it to the closest mechanic that i thought was a good mechanic as well. he fixed the problem, changed the carburettor for a new one, installed a new piston but he didn't change the crank as it would cost a lot. the bike is fine but i think i should replace the crank before it messes the whole engine up.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account