Re: No compression

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

All that spring does is put tension onto the clutch itself so that it starts and then once it starts it will return to the neutral where does it pushing on it when it pushes on it it's just to start it. The clutch relies on a cogged wheel and plates that fit on it along with centrifugally waited donut that wants in motion pushes up against the sides of the clutch Bell. There are many listings on how the set the pre axial load on the clutch I have found that usually the plates go in a certain order on that clog and they will move freely back and forth with the springs does Little Wave washers should be replaced if you can find them when I send you the spring I'll send you a couple of the other parts that you can use you got to figure out which ones you really need work with cuz it's really cold here it's Saturday some guy that stole my moped 10 years ago and has to pay me restitution sent me a $15 check and then put a hole in my tire and after my accident I'm not too cool with laying on cold cement and fixing my tire 2 find the post office closed at 12 and it was already 12:30 by the time I got the tire fixed none-the-less re spacing the different brake hub the fit on the smaller pook rims and redoing the brakes and everything so it works I'm good but I couldn't do it under 45 minutes in the cold but like I said figure out what you really need I have a point point set and a condenser and some clutch parts so give it a good going over and PM me with some requests of as to what you will need you got a whole bunch of credit

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account