Vespa service manual

Where can I find a vespa service manual (preferably grande)? Im looking for torque specs, schematic views, ect....

Thanks!

Re: Vespa service manual

> Alek . Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Where can I find a vespa service manual (preferably grande)? Im looking

> for torque specs, schematic views, ect....

>

> Thanks!

Here's a little parts manual, and check the wiki on this site.

https://vintagemopeds.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/grande-model-spare-parts-catalog.pdf (edited)

Also try Sunday morning motor

Alek, Get a hold of Adam Pratt at Youngstown Cycle

Address

3616 Market St

Youngstown, Ohio 44507

Phone (330) 788-9078

He might still have them- a few weeks ago he had a pile of original Vespa factory dealership parts# inventory manuals and service manuals and service shop binders

there are plenty of downloadable manuals in the moped army wiki and other pages too

I stopped in Monday at Adams place. They were getting ready to pack up the remaining parts and send them out. But I'd call anyhow.

Hello Alek,

We bought the lot. It will probably arrive here sometime next week. Though you may find all the torque specs you need and diagrams in the link below. There are some torque specs under the assembly and preparation manual. There is a Grande Parts book there as well. If you still need the book, other specs or anything else, let us know.

Vespa Manuals

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account