Need Hero Majestic Ankur Service manual

Buzz Around /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I am a moped beginner so there is much that I don’t know. I recently bought a Hero Majestic Ankur at a yard sale from an elderly man as a fix up project. The moped was a year 2000 model with only 74 honest miles on the speedometer. The owner had let it sit unused in his garage for 18 years with gas in the tank and some in the carb.

I have cleaned the carb using carb cleaner and I am now using vinegar to clean the tank. The carb was awful with lots of varnish. After the carb was cleaned I got it to fire up and run for awhile. However, I forgot to turn off the petcock so next morning found out my tank had drained on the garage floor. Is this normal?

What I need now is a service manual for it, especially dealing with carb settings and adjusting. Anybody know where I might find such a manual.? I would really appreciate any advice and ideas from you guys.

0348B7A1-C8F5-4B96-BFA4-A102654ADBD4.jpeg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account