Hello drakeabra, Thanks for you reply :)
1) it was a cylinder kit completed with the following, cylinder, cylinder head, piston, piston pin, piston ring, studs and gaskets.
2) i didnt set any ring gap.
3) Yes, i am using a needle bearing.
4) I used the pin included in the kit.
5) What do you mean?
6) i havent got one. what is it good for?
7) yes i did ;)
I Tested for spark after i installed the new kit, and even redid the timing.
i did test for compression after installing the kit, and i seemed to have great compression.
it wont idle og turn on with the new kit installed. The sparkplug does get wet.
i will have a look at it later today with a friend, ill make sure to get some fotos and will most likely be posting them today.(edited)