Re: Tomos Streetmate

Robie Osborne /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Havent looked at it in a while cuz its been sitting in storage. But when i was messing with it it had i think 3k miles? Spark plug head was white and i located like one of many little leaks between the head and cylinder and case. Def was heating up more than it should have. Kept bogging down at different speeds too. I also rebuilt the stock carb and bought a new carb for it + put the stock intake back on it (no cracks) too before i found the leaks. Im 90% sure its just a matter of taking it apart and putting it back together with good gaskets, sealant and proper torquing. I just dont have the tools or time anymore. Im hoping to give it to my brother when its fixed.

Also im located in santa rosa but can travel if you really think it can be fixed in a day. (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account