eliminate the petcock?

Larry Picarello /

Looking for a simple fitting that will screw on to the threaded piece on the tank & will accept 3/16 fuel line.

Lawnmower inline shutoffs work fine for me, are readily available.

BTW, it's an Italian bike whatever those threads are...

Re: eliminate the petcock?

Larry Picarello /

Pretty sure Treatland did have one in the past but I'm not seeing it

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Lamp parts standard lamp thread you can use pot pipes they have the same thread so you can get an elbow from the head shop and a small screw thread and you can put a line on it

Good idea if you want to come outside to your bike and find a tank full of fuel under the bike.

110% chance the petcock is a metric size because the bike was not made in USA Liberia, or Myanmar.

Just saying...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Of course you need a line valve to prevent what Moby is talking about because I know that all mopeds mark their territory...

I've had to use something other than a petcock because of clearance issues on a larger cylinder

Larry Picarello /

i regularly use an in line shutoff from the mower shop. just looking for a simple fitting. $39 plus shipping from treats is

hard to take

Multiple mopeds listed on profile including 3 Laser 50 junk 4 strokes and complains about the cost of a petcock. Rob one from one of the bikes you are not riding.

> Larry Picarello Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i regularly use an in line shutoff from the mower shop. just looking for

> a simple fitting. $39 plus shipping from treats is

>

> hard to take

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Italian bikes do take the lamp thread just so you know so do Kawasaki it's weird because I was stuck on the side of the road the one time and all I had was a pot pipe necessity is the mother of invention...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account