Fml

Last night someone smashed into my bike and destroyed both rear turning signals!

Aside from ordering original tomos parts, what are my options for replacing these?(edited)

043A65A3-EAB4-49BD-A8C5-7DCF55876CD1.jpeg
5CB776B7-EC41-4FD0-998D-444F163A9E28.jpeg

Re: Fml

I MIGHT have some used ones. Finding them may be the problem. I'll be home tomorrow. The rear question is are you okay?!?(edited)

thanks, yes I wasn't on the bike. It was parked in front of my building at the time

If Stephen can't help :

Signal sets

> Matt A Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> thanks, yes I wasn't on the bike. It was parked in front of my building

> at the time

Glad you weren't on it. I'll take pictures of what I have and if it's what you need pay shipping and they are yours.

Oh damn, that’s very generous, thank you

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

Wait, really? Most people rip them off and throw them away. I'm sure there are ppl here with boxes of them. Go to the buy sell, you'll find some.

Can I use LED kits? I heard before that they don't work well with these power supplies but I've never tried.

First thing I would of done would of been to call police then scouted out any surveillance cameras nearby, including dash cams in vehicles.

I contacted the owner of the building in front of it and he's checking his cameras. The police said there's nothing I can do. Even if had evidence, the court would take a year and at the end, they would get a fine. the damages are between me and my non existent insurance company.

I know you're in Canada and all but you can bet your ass there's something that could be done if it happened to a cop or judge.

I really HATE to say this, but you're one fortunate son of a gun! That could've ruined yer ride.

I hope you get some repayment from the guilty, but count yer blessings that you still have a great bike.

TA-BAR-NAK...

I would suggest to get hold of Cyclomoteur Montreal through their FB Group, they will likely hook you up with some goodly substitutions or even correct replacements.

OR

Try Canadian Tire (or other car parts place) and go to the snowmobile/RV section for some marker lights, get some with the reflector element in it.

Someone smashed it while parked and took off is called hit and run. Get a file going with the SPVM and talk to your insurance if you are covered for damages from hit and run while parked. Most policies you are covered.

So my question is, can I replace them with LED kits or would those burn out (AC/DC issue)

A pair of tomos signals would be ideal, but I need to get back to work and need something quick

> Matt A Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> So my question is, can I replace them with LED kits or would those burn

> out (AC/DC issue)

>

> A pair of tomos signals would be ideal, but I need to get back to work

> and need something quick

I have a BOX of turn signals. I can’t remember if I sent them to someone. I am in VA on the Creeper Trail for the weekend but I can check when I get home. If I have the box I know some are Tomos. I even think I have a NOS set in the boxes. I’ll check tomorrow(edited)

Ill give them to you for shipping if I have them.

Thank you to all those offering their lights. If anyone is in canada/the states send me a message and I'll send you some cash :D

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account