Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yeah as long as every part is working and you blueprint it when you get it kitted then as long as you keep up on your maintenance especially your clutch and that stupid spring you solder and place you're golden that's why when they totaled my bike and offered me $800 I waited six months to get my bike back the damn motor I just reworked and son of a bitch I'll tell you what I can accelerate going up hills I mean drastically accelerate once you know the ins-and-outs of how that transmission works and you figure out your own little tricks and the tricks they use at the factory service place I mean I thought I knew everything until I seen the Tomas shoe tool that's from the factory it's kind of useless on my second gear but for the first gear it will reach you them but it will rishu them only if you reverse the pins so if you did it yourself it would be just like it was from the factory but if you brought it back toy Thomas dealer to get the clutch fixed they would have flipped the shoes and the pins and it's a whole different critter it isn't even so much replacing the Springs with tighter stuff instead it's just playing with the transmission fluid and the substrate of the shoe I've run everywhere from Marvel Mystery Oil with a little bit of Castrol synthetic transmission fluid I mean this stuff is super watery and it would grab but then again I've also used 170 weight gear oil or transfer fluid with Vibram and had really good results I've made my own composite epoxy Vibram brass shoes and had good results with normal 50 weight

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Topic by: Paul Bubnash Paul Bubnash 10/12/19 12:57PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Paul Bubnash Paul Bubnash 10/12/19 12:58PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 10/12/19 01:30PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Mark Barney Mark Barney 10/12/19 03:20PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 10/12/19 03:54PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: pat splat pat splat 10/12/19 04:48PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 10/12/19 10:57PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/12/19 11:35PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 10/13/19 05:18PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/14/19 12:01AM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 10/14/19 01:13AM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/14/19 06:49AM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/12/19 06:19PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/12/19 06:24PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/12/19 06:27PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Tomos A35 Tomos A35 10/13/19 04:01AM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/13/19 05:05AM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Dan (high idle) Conway Dan (high idle) Conway 10/13/19 07:57PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account