Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

That's common when you reassemble it that little? Spring that is attached to the main counter shaft is so it smoothly downshifts if it's not there it won't smoothly downshift and the what you explain to me when you decelerate it sounds as though the roller bearings inside of your clutch Bell need to be replaced if you replace everything and get new shoes you'll be golden for probably like 20 years the trick is not letting it go to shit if you do proper maintenance there's no reason it will ever go bad you just replace the shoes the other part that's called a sprag clip goes on your penile shaft and it makes your kick start work and your pedals work so if you have a problem with either of those it's the sprag clip and it sits inside a little hourglass shaped hole in the center of the engine it has to be in that hole in the center of the engine or the bike will not function properly you also have to have the two washers on the pedal shaft or it won't work properly and that little? Spring yes solder it in place so that way if it does break it doesn't fall into the gears it's amazing if you think about it before you do it. ...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Topic by: Paul Bubnash Paul Bubnash 10/12/19 12:57PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Paul Bubnash Paul Bubnash 10/12/19 12:58PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 10/12/19 01:30PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Mark Barney Mark Barney 10/12/19 03:20PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 10/12/19 03:54PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: pat splat pat splat 10/12/19 04:48PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 10/12/19 10:57PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/12/19 11:35PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 10/13/19 05:18PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/14/19 12:01AM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 10/14/19 01:13AM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/14/19 06:49AM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/12/19 06:19PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/12/19 06:24PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/12/19 06:27PM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Tomos A35 Tomos A35 10/13/19 04:01AM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/13/19 05:05AM
  Re: Why is my Tomos such a piece of shit?Re: Dan (high idle) Conway Dan (high idle) Conway 10/13/19 07:57PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account