Soft seizing at low temps?

Steev R /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

About 2 months ago i was haulin moped ass home from work and i got my first glimpse of soft seizing. Granted i was full throttle most of the 30 min journey, but the temp still wasnt too far past 330. I first thought it was ignition related because it was similar to when my spark just took a shit when i was riding recently before. My first seize freed itself without me stopping and i made sure all my wires were clear and connected fully. Later realizing it was a soft seize. Well ive been taking it easy and then within the past 2 weeks it happens every time i take this trek. It happens both when its warmer or colder out, but its weird cause my temps steady 320ish so idk wtf is going on. When it started happening more frequently i had started mixing 50:1. So ive brought it back closer to 40:1 and it still going on. Any ideas? Again i dont get it happening with basic bitch temps. I dont think i have any air leaks...unless theyre hiding real good but ill check harder tomorrow

94’ Tomos A35

Airsal 70 cc kit wit da pipe

Delorto 15 sha with a jet i i dont remember #

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account