How to make ssr moped faster

I was wondering how to make a ssr lazer five moped faster and by the way this is the 2018 model and my friend even put a 70cc kit in his and I still wasn’t faster than my 2005 tomos lx moped

Re: How to make ssr moped faster

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Put it in the back of a pickup truck...

Throw it off a tall building.

Shoot it out of a cannon

A double shot of nitrous oxide.

Stand next to it, put both hands on the handlebars and start walking, fast walking.

i would throw a 110-125 cc lifan on there. the SSR motors suck ive heard.

but ive also heard you can get a 110CC top end to fit.... but after cam and head work you will be at about the cost of a new lifan engine. shit, if the lifan 140CC fits that would be pretty rad.

Utilize the pedals and pull wheelies.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Why stop at a lyfan cobble a 1100 gold star...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

wait a minute this thread is dying too easy how about did you try fitting it into a cannon?

Put a rocket motor on it.

Ride it down a steep hill.

Ride it to the mailbox, ask Jim Ree's about it...

This is one way you can make it faster:

Dont forget to attach some wings to it either.(edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Why do I always picture Wiley Coyote with the big slingshot the roller skates and the rocket tied to his back...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wait 33 ft per second per second how fast is that in miles an hour?

I will give you this though you put it in repair instead of performance....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Where is crazy Wayne when you really need him...

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Why do I always picture Wiley Coyote with the big slingshot the roller

> skates and the rocket tied to his back...

Something like this?

Double Trouble Dan /

Buy a ticket on SpaceX and take it aboard as luggage.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

No no no dick stream classic with the Acme giant red sky rocket strapped to his back and he's wearing regular roller skates and he's in a big slingshot trying to propel himself to catch the roadrunner

Then again there's that Darwin's award guy that it attached the B-52 boost Jets 4 aircraft carrier takeoff to his Malibu Station Wagon and they found his body some nine hundred feet down range cuz it lifted

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I'm sorry I just realized my ignorance that's it was just the rate of acceleration what we really need to know is what is the terminal velocity of a moped an SSR laser period..

Will someone at least tell me how to take the governor out at least

♣Slew Foot♣ /

If I'm not mistaken it's built right into the high-tension coil box or rather the CDI control unit I mean you could possibly Cobble something together but it's still four stroke

I'm not sure how it's goverened. If it is governed it's very very likely to be the CDI box. check the pin count and arrangement and search online, an unrestricted replacement should be very inexpensive, like 10-20 range.

Other restrictions may be the cams and valve sizes, exhaust size, or most likely in the carb size. bigger carb and properly jetted will be key to making the kit perform.

it may also be restricted by gearing but if that were the case you'd be doing wheelies.

Should of bought a v8

I also have one. Whygostock has gearing and parts. Also Orion. The thing is that it won’t change between 1st and 2nd without stopping. So your either in one or the other. By gearing it to go faster you can ride in 1st most of the time and do 35 or so. When you can get on a flat straight with that gearing it will do I’m sure 60 or more. Mine does 50 with stock gearing and 72cc big bore. 14 or 15 on the front 36 or 39 on the rear.

DFF23D49-819B-404D-9459-4E9E5A1261D7.jpeg
19C8F2E4-EF31-4543-83C0-DAE3D3A32142.jpeg

> Laine Moses Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Will someone at least tell me how to take the governor out at least

You really need a Manual or two.

They might have YouTube videos have u checked?

The governor is in the CDI unit. Just buy a variable timing unit with no or changeable governor. A bought a variable CDI but I don’t think it has a governor it sure doesn’t want to stop(edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account