Motomarina Sebring (1987) wheel bearings and more

Andrew B /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey all,

Am i correct in assuming my super low mileage Sebring LTD M1 has unsealed wheel bearings? When I roll to a stop I can feel a slight tugging / dragging that I'm certain is coming from the rear wheel. The moped sat for a number of years so I'm assuming whatever grease was in there is a bit gummed up by now. Is there an easy way to convert these to sealed bearing? Going to enjoy the bike as is for the remainder of the year and give it a complete overhaul over the winter.

Currently hitting around 35mph with stock gearing (13x32?), 14mm morini intake, upgraded reeds, mlm sidebleed pipe, SHA 14.12 with a 65 jet, SHA black cap air filter, and blue clutch springs

Hoping the above along with cleaning up the wheels will push me a bit closer to a reliable 40mph

Thanks all!

Andrew

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account