Speedo case for smaller VDO? Can anyone "print" something for me?

I just got a set of the 3D Printed Switch bases from treats. No more busted switch mounts and they seem to work great.

Is there anyone out there that could make, print, a stock looking Speedo case for the smaller VDO 45mph speedometers that are out there. I got one of ebay and was disappointed it's too small for the stock case.

Re: Speedo case for smaller VDO? Can anyone "print" something for me?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Slapping old-school cev bucket with a batavus speedo they're small you might be able to fit right in and it has a fancy switch blocks and switches and a high beam indicator and a weird thing that looks like a key but it's actually for a dummy plug to start

it has the rocker switches and lights horn externally originally a battery set up for a VA you could probably find one cheap...

Overpriced Parts /

Make it out of 1/4 plywood and paint it black

♣Slew Foot♣ /

If it's a do-it-yourself project you could take temperature gauge from a gas grill and just gut it and put the speedo in there

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If it's a do-it-yourself project you could take temperature gauge from a

> gas grill and just gut it and put the speedo in there

I'd like it to fit in the stock PUCH speedo housing if possible. I may try to find some PVC pipe I can fit around it to bring it up to the same diameter and just paint that black. If I get a 3D printer, I can make my own stock looking housing. Now I have a temp guage and a tachometer to deal with too.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

What sort of bucket does it have I mean the cev fits on almost every moped

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account