Re: I am so frusturated

Probably Fred /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Devan Fernholz Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I forgot that its a SSR motor sports lazer 5, its a 50cc 4 stroke and is

> form china so replacement parts are expensive. if you need any more info

> just ask

Take your bike (if you wanna call it that) to your local scrap dealer/metal recycler and whatever money you get for it put towards a real vintage, two cycle, pedal-moped from the 70s or 80s and then we will talk!

Moped army is nothing to do with your pot metal junk china bike sorry,

Here is the Moped Army Mission Statement:

The Moped Army is the organizational end result of an outcropping of moped enthusiasts throughout the nation. Seeing it as more than just an easy and inexpensive way to get around town, members uphold the moped as a way of life. Although the advantages as a mode of transportation are many, a similar mind set is what brings us together. We see the moped as more than a means of travel, and truly believe in the lifestyle that accompanies riding one.

It’s all about the moped’s aesthetic, its marginalized status in our society, the friendly traveling, easy stop communication, and our ability to enjoy the trip, as well as the destination.

2-Stroke Power. Swarm and Destroy not four stroke china junk pot metal made of killing political prisoners for their organs bikes !

Boy are you silly!

Anybody! I mean anybody who wants a real European or American 70s or 80s Moped contact me! do not have anything to do with a regime that kills people (even their own) and sells their organs if they say one word against their dictator!

I feel sorry for you and maybe I could help without you buying a bike that kills children and people do to no safety requirements as well as environmental requirements that pollute the earth 10 times more than USA!

China take a deep breath!

B46345F9-E55B-41A3-899F-8AA7D6413A38.jpeg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account