Re: Oxalic acid after-work

P D /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I believe that is simply a build up of the coating I showed in this pic :

I've had that same experience a couple times and like you said , it comes off fairly easily . I left one part soaking for a couple weeks ( testing ) and that build up was thick . I had to use a stiff brush to remove it . Maybe it has something to do with the type or grade of steel ???

And , as much as I'd like to be , I'm just a satisfied user of Oxalic acid . Definitely not an authority on the subject . ;)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account