Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it started

Crome Yellow /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I have a Gizmo that was ridden only once maybe fifteen years ago.

Has no miles on it basically, been in cold storage in my basement since. Still in perfect condition no rust, no wear.

I put some gas and two stroke oil in it, it kick started up. But then I noticed this little clear tube underneath and fuel was draining out of it. Is that tube supposed to be connected to something?

Also what is the proper setting for this knob? I thought maybe that tube was a fuel tank drain for when this knob is in a certain position.

When I put the knob in the upper Res or bottom On position fuel starts to drain out of the little tube. When in the Off position nothing drains. Is the Off position the normal position for this switch when running the moped?

Thanks!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedTopic by: Crome Yellow Crome Yellow 08/24/19 01:46PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Don Ohio Don Ohio 08/24/19 02:41PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Crome Yellow Crome Yellow 08/24/19 03:01PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Crome Yellow Crome Yellow 08/24/19 03:19PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Daniel '' Daniel '' 08/24/19 04:05PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Crome Yellow Crome Yellow 08/24/19 05:05PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/24/19 05:28PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Don Ohio Don Ohio 08/24/19 05:57PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Crome Yellow Crome Yellow 08/24/19 06:32PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Daniel '' Daniel '' 08/24/19 07:23PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Crome Yellow Crome Yellow 08/24/19 07:28PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Daniel '' Daniel '' 08/24/19 07:40PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Crome Yellow Crome Yellow 08/24/19 08:20PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Daniel '' Daniel '' 08/24/19 08:32PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Victor Lauge Halskov Victor Lauge Halskov 02/03/20 01:44PM
  Re: Brand new unused Hero Majestic Gizmo trying to get it startedRe: Don Ohio Don Ohio 02/03/20 02:27PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account