I have a puch maxi and a ke100 that I just put back together. Neither has a spark. I suspect there is a short somewhere on the maxi that is killing the spark. Likewise on the kawa, I probably rewired it wrong...
While researching a bit for a fast and easy way to track down shorts and wiring errors, I found a video testimonial for this handy little thing:
Don't have 80+ dollars lying around? Me neither!!! Good news! There's a cheap one and the only difference is that it won't read through dry wall.
Has anyone ever used one of these successfully?