Re: Tomos A55 clutch

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

No you don't understand I bought the Tomas Factory tool to reach you the clutches and the only way it works is if you flip the rotation of the shoe so if you do it yourself you leave it just like the factory wood out of the factory but if you had bought a Tomas and then when it needed a clutch and you took it to an authorized tomasz dealer and they use this tool they would flip your pins from the front to the back and it will make the clutch perform 200% better without changing anything so that if you took your Tomas to an authorized dealer all the time it would work two hundred times better than if you did it yourself without that knowledge about flipping the clutch I always wondered why some of them were set so they open toward rotation and somewhere set so they opened away from rotation I found out the answer

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account