Plugs for Puch gear box?

I'm trying to track down the set of gear box plugs that would fit a 1986 Puch Maxi Sport LS 2-speed....anyone have a source??

Re: Plugs for Puch gear box?

Not sure what you mean, the fill plugs on ZA are on treats and I think they've got the drain bolts too

This is my first moped and I'm trying to get her running smooth. It is leaking a bit of fluid from around the trans box it looks like. The plastic plug on the top has been destroyed so I am trying to find a new set. This is where the transmission fluid goes. What do you mean by ZA/treats? (Obvs a total newbie, sorry!)

TO CLARIFY:

The plugs are for the clutch box!

Dirty30 Dillon /

The motor on your bike is a ZA50.

Treats = www.treatland.tv, a retailer of any moped goods

Excellent, I will check out the link and Treats for any other parts I may need. Thanks!

It shouldn't be leaking from there unless you waaaaaaay overfilled it tho

I was gifted the bike from a friend, who go tit 2 years ago and it wasn't running then. My buddy wasn't able to get it running in the 2 years he had it, so he passed in on to me. 2 hours of work with cleaning the carb and putting the slide back in (the correct way b/c someone had it backwards) and it runs great. I haven't put any fluids in except for fuel, and I haven't opened the tranny box to check the fluid level. I'm oober new at small engine repair so I've been hesitant.

> Ari Leach Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I'm oober new at small engine repair so I've been hesitant.

Might be a good time to find out exactly what you have and get a manual for such .

Overpriced Parts /

Other than the clutch cover it’s everything is pretty much the same as these years of za50 engines in this manual, wheels, cables and brakes, switches are similar but the electrics and wiring are a little different on your bike

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1A-VWZahNUwwOMdH_KvlOAo8Pie0a2C6L/1sRX-Vlezt7eBBaRgPkii1iwazovHbOyr?usp=sharing/Manual_HTML/puch.html&sort=13&direction=a

2B2B6116-9D7A-491E-BC5E-9C0649ABA383.jpeg

Wesley Ambrosini /

For posterity, hardware stores sell rubber stoppers that work great for the fill plug on a za

« Go to Topic — end of thread