Re: I need help plz

Nate M /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

He put airsal 64cc head and piston in it along with a delloroto carb i believe 14mm, it has a 59 jet in the bottom of the carberator, the intake instead of puttin a filter on it he used like a green foam pad, then changed the front sproket to a 26 tooth sprocket so after it was done i picked it up and i believe he mix in 6 ouces of oil into already mixed 60 to 1 gas so i wasnt aware and road it home. originally before i had him work on it it went 27 on the ride home it went 31 tops then 5 miles down the road it died wouldnt restart, ill add a pic of wat came out when emptied the tank he also put on a biturbo exhuast, i honestly believe he took short cuts and didnt use parts that would give it correct air to fuel ration and i believe the trottle cable is to long

20190601_105937.jpg
20190601_105957.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account