Re: 2018 tomos "complicated horn" help to wire on 2002 tomos lx

Anthony Vargas /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So yea your right and I had those connected properly but what I noticed was that there’s a hidden volume or plate adjuster on this horn lol it was hidden by a small black cap and silicone was used to cover the adjuster .. no idea why it was like that but I adjust the plate and it sounds nice but not loud enough so I made a direct connection between the magneto to the horn directly and also connected the yellow wire to the horn aswell and it got louder. Seems like there wasn’t enough power going to the horn. I bypassed the regulator for the horn only . Still regulating the lights . So for anyone with this horn just remove the black cap in the back and silicone and you can adjust the plate (volume) and also give it some more juice ;)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account