50cc 2 stroke leaks oil into airbox

My 50cc 2 stroke is leaking oil into the air box and alot! Any ideas why and how? Also what do all these carb adjustments do? Thanks

15583987092341338460290.jpg

Re: 50cc 2 stroke leaks oil into airbox

Overpriced Parts /

1) take scooter to the local scrap yard/recycling yard

2) use whatever funds you get for it to towards buying a real vintage pedal Moped

Is that a TGB you have there? Go to 49ccscoot.proboards.com

No its a Chinese 2 stroke

Josiah Radebaugh /

Well, what you have is a scooter... On this site we deal with Vintage Pedal assisted Mopeds.. But I'm sure that some people will be happy to help. Uhhhh. Does this have oil injection in some form? huh

Not to be a dick but how are we supposed to help if we have no idea what kind of bike you even have? Most people here don't deal with Chinese 2 stroke scooters cause that's not what this forum is based on. You've given barely any info at all.

I take it the bike's oil injection? What kind of carb is on it? I see it says Japan but that can't be a Keihin right?

Again....................Supposed to have these snail probs on the OT forum.

Sorry guys Im a noobie to this moped/scooter thing

But I did resolve the issue by making a braket to raise the airbox. Yes oil injected and no it isnt a kehin. Thanks to all that were willing to help even though I now realize that this is a vintage moped site. Thanks for the support though

You can always get help in the OT forum, Aaron.

Thanks Don!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account