Batavus m48 issues-

Justin Tolentino /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So. Last year I was trying to resolve an air leak I had between my header and cylinder- I installed a super thick gasket I bought from treats and it seemed to resolve the issue- although I have no longer have any power under load- I’ve played with the jets and that does not seem to help- I can get it started on the stand and It will run and I can wind it out on the stand- but as soon as I push it off the stand I go about 90 feet with pull and it dies like it’s too tired- I did check compression with my tool and it’s saying like lil over 50 but that was after I pulled the gasket thinking I could get it back to running again like it was before this current issue- (I’m thinking the issue maybe because of the air-leak being resolved

55973C6D-C37E-4C61-9A27-B21350E9B183.jpeg
40DA4C56-88C4-4DC8-BE59-D8227A90C191.jpeg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account