Re: Kreidler MP2 1972 - 1975 part is broken

Jeff Adams /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Just in case you'd want to know, you can buy OEM parts from Kreidler in Germany.

This past winter I fixed up an MP-19. Had no trouble ordering every single part my heart desired, brand-new, from Kreidler. I looked up all the parts I needed on their website to get the part numbers. Then I emailed my list. They sent me a proforma invoice. I paid them with PayPal and 10 days later I had a big box of parts from Kreider. Easy peasy.

One of the parts I ordered was, by the way, a new decomp valve. It wasn't cheap at about $35 USD.

Prices for the most part weren't bad. One place here in the USA wanted to sell me a used engine side cover for $50. I bought a brand-new one from the factory for $40. Granted I paid the steep German tax and shipping but it was still worthwhile as I ordered quite a pile of parts.

https://www.kreidlerdienst.de/de/ (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account