I have now bypassed the wiring harness and switches, wiring headlight and speedo light direct with different wires, completely temporarily eliminating original wiring, and it still does the same crap. I have added additional temporary ground wires to everything, clipping them everywhere like spaghetti, and nothing. I've changed coils, I've changed bulbs, I've changed wires, I've changed stators, I've changed flywheels, I've bypassed switches. This is impossible. This makes zero sense. I now have it back to factory, no extra bullshit. Ground zero. It still doesn't work and there is no reason for it that I can find.