Re: za50 expert?

Probably Fred /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Make sure you get the best and newest design of new crank even the newest Kranks at treats have looseness at the clutch bell and don’t have the flat spot on clutch end bushing (which is the oil pump on a stock crank) on the newer large crank end bushing za50s that I am not happy with,

For a small kit I would go with a stock crank in mint shape that has the proper OD for your clutch bell

I would love to rebuild your engine for you because I have all the factory tools to do it and za50s basically are my moped life but alas at this time doing my work conditioning and PT trying to get back to work and my wife with her multiple heart surgeries and she is still not right I cannot commit to any work,

If you were local and had time and or could help some then maybe

I think in the mid term you should post for running Za50 engine throw some clay putty, paper towels or rags down the carter and case match it shallow for the small kit and go with it,

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account