Ciao crank bearings

Steve Davies /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I've been changing my ciao crank bearings before I fit my 65cc kit however twice now I've put the engine back together and the crank doesn't run freely as if there's some resistance between the crank and the casings ? I've froze the crank and heated bearings on both occasions and the washers are in place under the bearings so I'm confident they are seated properly on the crank. After my second attempt I have just watched another video where the guy says to make sure the correct bearings go on the correct sides . My question is are the bearings different and how do you tell which is which ? I can't see any differences or markings on the old bearings but there maybe some on the new ones but will obviously have to split the engine again to find out ... cheers again .. steve

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account