Rejuvination

Good evening,

Last week I finaly got ahold of my moped. It has been in my aunts garage the past 20years. She has gone on to an assisted living situation and the moped I have been pestering her for is now mine. It is a Sears Allstate Daimler Puch,model 810.94020 vin#6426261. Post pic soon. In remarkably good condition. Missing the speedometer and tool box cover. I believ it has the internal coil,good compression no rust. Still not sure of year. What kind of spark plug do I use. If it runs and drives great,if not plannin on rebuild anyway,are ther kits for boring it out to a larger cc? I could also realy use a manual if anyone knows wher I can get one. Thank you all very much.

Re: Rejuvination

allstate insurance? or austro daimler?picts would help.

I like those .

those safety crash bars r pretty neat

They are, but you never see them. Too bad DeeZy isn't on here anymore he knew a lot about these, check facebook for him, he could prob help you out.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

AllstateDeezyII.jpg

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

I hope he comes back soon.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

That looks like someone freezing their ass off!

> Downhill Harvey (OFMC) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

> Downhill Harvey (OFMC) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

Now there's a flash back!

Harvey! Your supposed to use a towel to sit on!

^That's DeeZy ya goof! :)

google 810.940.010 for online manual, check motorwest.com,treats.tv,ebay . treats has a 60cc kit bolt on. harder to find parts at rbo,puchweiser,in Austria.pm me for mor info and search riders for ms50.

sunday morning motors link under manuals

« Go to Topic — end of thread